Tuesday, September 1, 2015

360 Total Security - The Best Free Antivirus

// // Leave a Comment
I was fed up with all those viruses ruining my computer. I have tried many anti viruses, most of them were not really efficient. Some of them was not able to detect all viruses, and others were making too much false detections. A friend of mine suggested me to use 360 Total Security. 360 Total Security is the best Antivirus software I've ever used. It helped me get rid of all the virus infections from my computer. After using it, I thought I should definitely blog about it. I'm gonna run through the features.

360 TS has got everything an antivirus needs. Actually there's more! 360 TS not only protects your computer, it can speed up your computer by optimizing start up services and programs. There's also a clean up feature that allows you to delete junk files and free up disk space. The patch up feature allows you to easily download and install security updates and other important updates to ensure the security of your computer. You can run risky programs in the Sand box to avoid it from causing harm to your computer. The sand box also allows you to restrict network access of the software you run in Sand box. The browser protection feature will prevent other programs from changing your homepage/search engine in your browser or your default browser. You can also download the optional Firewall which is free version of the Glasswire firewall. 360 TS is a multi engine anti virus. That means if you want, you can download virus definitions of Avira and Bitdefender from the 360 Total Security's website. All these for free? You don't believe it? Try it yourselves!

And what's the best thing about it? 360 TS has got an excellent tech support. I contacted their Facebook page and got reply within a day. It doesn't get any better than this! Go to 360 Total Security Website to download it for free. Do you know about a better antivirus software? Tell us about it in comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Careful, you are going to comment on my blog. If you leave a comment, I will reply ^_^ Thanks for commenting. Will see you again :)

Recommended reading:

Share this: