Skip to main content

How to Fix Subtitles Not Showing Up in KM Player

If the subtitles are not showing, there are two possibilities. The file may be corrupt or KMPlayer is not configured correctly. First turn on subtitles - Right click in the KMP window, click on Subtitles > Show/Hide Subtitles. Now the subtitles are activated. If you have subtitle file, it should be showing now. But if there is no subtitle present or is not configured properly, it won't work. The easiest way to setup subtitles is to rename the subtitle to same name as the video file and keep them in same location. For example, if the video file is test.mkv, then the subtitle file should be named test.srt and kept in same folder. If the subtitle file is in another location, right click on KMP window, Subtitles > Load Subtitle... and browse for the file. Now the subtitle will run.

If you have any problem following this, you can leave a comment.


Comments

  1. Hi my subtitle just loads fine. even in the subtitle editor I can see it and follow it but it doesn't show on the video...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check your video renderer. It messes with the subtitles. I changed mine until I found one that worked.

      Delete
  2. kmplayer wont show .vtt subtitle format

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried all what you said. But subtitle is still not showing. But when tried to play the same video on vlc, it is working

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried all what you said. But subtitle is still not showing. But when tried to play the same video on vlc, it is working

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can even see my subtitles In the subtitle editor but icant find it on the screen just shows a notification SUBTITLES LOAD ON THE TOP but can't able to find

    ReplyDelete
  6. same problem. still looking for the solution

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check your video renderer. It messes with subtitle display. I changed mine until I found one that worked.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i am not able to view subtitle in subtitle editor. Can you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  9. While trying to download subtitles it says subtitle download failed .. why is it? Is there a way solve the problem

    ReplyDelete
  10. My video is corrupted, coz it don't work in VLC, but works fine in KMPlayer and Windows media player. Nut the problem is the subtitles are not loading in KMPlayer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My video is corrupted, coz it don't work in VLC, but works fine in KMPlayer and Windows media player. Nut the problem is the subtitles are not loading in KMPlayer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey in my pc all the subtitles options are blacked out. Even after clicking it it doesn't work. My load/download subtitles are not functioning due to this.
    Help me out guys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment